A revolutionary nano suction material that binds strongly to any smooth sealed surface such as tile, polished timber, stainless steel, glass, melamine and plastic are all perfect surfaces. Heat, water, sun and cold resistant i-hooks can be re-positioned hundreds of times and washed if dirty. The Kitchen Paper Towel Holder allows storage of any regular sized paper towel inside cupboard doors or under cabinets. The Paper Towel can be accessed and dispensed whilst in storage. It can hold 3kgs.
Size: 10cm (D) x 23cm (W) x 6cm (H)
- The perfect storage solution for the Kitchen Paper Towel
- High Gloss Stainless Steel prevents rust
- i-hook holds firmly to any sealed, flat surface: Melamine, Plastic, Steel, Glass, Enamel Paint
- Heat, Water, Sun and Cold Resistant
How to use
- Clean and dry surface.
- Remove plastic film from back of i-hook.
- Press firmly onto surface, pressing out as many air bubbles as possible.
- For maximum strength wait 24hrs before using.
- When removing, peel from one corner.
- If dirty, wash under cold water, using only your hands to wipe away dirt.
- Do not use any cleaning agents, cloths or scourers to wipe the adhesive layer.
Where to use
- Steel / Aluminium
- Polished Timber