Eco Basics Beeswax Food Wraps are an alternative to single-use plastic, zip-lock bags and traditional cling wrap. They are made with 100% natural ingredients and 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, giving you the most Australian Made beeswax food wraps ever. Eco Basics Beeswax Food Wraps are breathable, which means they mimic the natural properties of food skins and peels. This will keep your food fresher, crisper and tastier for longer.
HOW TO USE
Use your wraps in place of traditional single-use plastic. The warmth from your hands will be enough to make the beeswax in the wraps soft so you can create a natural, breathable seal around food, keeping it fresher for longer.
Un-wrap, wash and re-use over and over again.
- Wrap cut fruit & vegetables, bread & cheese blocks.
- Fold into pouches to carry snacks.
- Cover salad bowls & plates.
- Use to cover glass, jars when fermenting food.
WHERE TO USE
- Wrap & Storage
– Cut fruit & vegetables such as avocado, tomato, citrus, pumpkin, cabbage, celery, etc.
– Salad bowls, leftovers, plates.
– Into pouches for sandwiches, carrot sticks, berries, cracker and more.
HOW TO CARE
- Wash in cool, soapy water
- Do not use hot water
- Drip-dry in the dish rack
- Do not use solvents, acids, vinegar or bleach
- Keep away from the oven or microwave and surface of heat
- Do not cover hot bowls or hot foods
- Do not use on raw meat, raw poultry or raw fish
- Lasts up to 6-12 months
- More detailed care instructions inside the pack